In 2015, MGI Midgley Snelling LLP launched the Fund to provide funding to organisations such as clubs, groups, associations and schools seeking financial assistance for their projects. This can be anything from a sports club to a theatre group, as long as it promotes activity for those in the local community. We hope to encourage people across the generations to engage with and participate in a range of different activities, enabling them to live active, healthy and interesting lives.
Tracey Wickens, Partner at MGI Midgley Snelling LLP said: “As a firm, we have always placed a great deal of importance on engaging with our local community and that’s how the Midsnell Activity Fund was born. It allows us to be active in giving something to these communities and to see the benefits that our funding can bring for different groups of people.”
If you know of a project that could qualify and benefit from up to £1,000, get in touch by completing an application form.
To be successful in their application for funding, candidates will need to clearly demonstrate how the money will benefit being active in the local community, as well as agreeing to press and online promotion of their activity.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Recent Midsnell Activity Fund Awards include:
Recent Midsnell Activity Fund News:
- Club ‘bowled over’ by support from leading Weybridge accountants
- Weybridge accountants seek activity applications
- MGI Midgley Snelling LLP splashes out on oars for Staines Boat Club
- Midsnell Activity Fund supports young girl at Weybridge Ballet Academy
- How could your community use £1,000?
- Midsnell Activity Fund is open for applications
- Midsnell Activity Fund supports Visual Impairment Unit at Woking High School
- Do you know of a project that could benefit from up to £1,000?