Achieve your goals with Midgley Snelling LLP
Starting your own business can be very rewarding, both personally and financially. But it can also be a massive challenge and involve a lot of hard work, so it is best to seek expert advice as soon as possible.
At Midgley Snelling LLP, we offer a range of services to help you achieve your business goals, including:
- Helping you decide on the most suitable structure for your business, whether that is a sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Considering your business's financial requirements, the best sources of finance and assisting with preparing business plans, cash flow projects, budgets and trading forecasts
- Ensuring a good working relationship with your bank or other financiers
- Dealing with registration procedures at Companies House and with HM Revenue & Customs
- Acting as your Company Secretary and dealing with company secretarial issues
- Setting up your internal recording systems to comply with statutory requirements
- Providing detailed management information and financial reporting information
- Advising on the set up of EIS Schemes and the completion of statutory documentation
If you would like to know more about our start up services, please contact us.
Funding for Lending given new boost
‘Too good to be true’ pension release claims targeted