A complete range of business services
Midgley Snelling LLP provides a full range of accounting and audit services to clients of all sizes and sectors – from major corporates to sole traders. No two firms are ever the same; therefore, we look to develop an in-depth knowledge of your business in order to provide a professional and cost-effective service that meets your individual needs.
This means you get:
- Cost-effective audits and management accounts that help you make better decisions and run your business more effectively
- Help and support in starting a business to ensure you realise your goals
- Effective planning and sound advice to minimise your tax liabilities
- A comprehensive range of Company Secretarial services designed to meet your unique compliance needs
- Advice on the best accounting system for your needs and help to set it up to generate the information you need for your business
- An economical and flexible payroll solution that takes care of a time-consuming and frustrating task
- Assistance in ensuring that any business you are considering acquiring is worth investing in
- Litigation support to help resolve disputes and investigative work to minimise future risk of loss through theft and fraud
- Early and effective advice to get your business back on track if it is struggling
To find out more about any of our corporate services, please contact us.
Funding for Lending given new boost
‘Too good to be true’ pension release claims targeted