Due diligence and raising finance
When you are considering buying another business, two important considerations are raising the required finance and ensuring there will be no nasty surprises within your new acquisition.
At Midgley Snelling LLP, our specialists can verify that the information provided by the seller is correct and that the business is a viable entity. Depending on your requirements, we will examine some or all of the following:
- The external business environment in which the company operates
- The internal structure and systems
- The financial position, including profits, cash flow, assets and liabilities
- Whether any forecasts or estimates are reasonable
- The taxation position and relationships with any relevant authorities
- Advice on the contract and assistance with drafting warranties
- We can also carry out investigations prior to disposals or mergers, and assist in resolving any arising disputes.
In addition to helping you secure the financial package that is right for your needs, Midgley Snelling LLP can assist with a number of other financial matters, including:
- Management buy-outs or buy-ins
- Selling your business
- Share valuations
- Loss of profits reports
- Obtaining grants or other assistance
If you would like to know more about any of these services, please contact us.
Funding for Lending given new boost
‘Too good to be true’ pension release claims targeted