Removing the payroll burden
If you are an employer, you’ll know that payroll can be a problem. Not only must you calculate the correct tax and National Insurance contributions from pay, but you may need to deal with other matters – like maternity and sick pay, student loan repayments and pensions – and taxable benefits, such as company cars.
A mistake could prove costly – and there are also tight timetables for returning statutory submissions and penalties for getting it wrong. More importantly, errors can lead to unhappy employees.
Whether you are a sole trader with one or two employees, or a large company with many staff, our fast, cost-effective payroll management service will remove the burden and leave you free to concentrate on running your business.
Our complete service includes:
- Preparation of payslips
- Full payroll analysis
- Full costing and departmental analysis reports
- Completion of year end forms P35 and P60
- Completion of forms P45
- Flexibility - our payroll service caters for weekly, monthly or four-weekly pay periods, salaried employees, hourly paid employees together with bonuses, additions or deductions
- Convenience - payrolls can normally be returned within two working days of us receiving your information
- Full security arrangements
If you would like to know more about our payroll services, please contact us.
Funding for Lending given new boost
‘Too good to be true’ pension release claims targeted