Helping you preserve your wealth across the generations and across borders
MGI Midgley Snelling LLP helps families take full advantage of the tax saving opportunities available by providing financial advice which is tailored to your particular needs.
We understand that each family is different. Many of our entrepreneurial clients have a range of both personal and business assets including international interests.
As such, we are accustomed to dealing with complex, cross border tax regimes, including overseas property portfolios and international wealth matters.
We are also able to advise on setting up and administering trusts and other tax mitigating structures to help protect your family’s assets.
We are able to help with:
- Family governance
- Trust services including annual tax returns, strategic advice and acting as independent trustees
- Asset holding
- Wealth management and planning
- Charitable donations and philanthropic trust funds
- Tax planning including Inheritance Tax mitigation
- Preparation of tax returns for members of your family
- Arranging non-UK tax filings
- Property services including:
- Search and acquisition in conjunction with local agents
- Coordinating legal services
- Arranging bank facilities
- Rent collection
- Tenancy arrangements
- Family business exit and succession planning
If you would like to know more about our full range of financial services for families, please contact us.
Jonathan advises on structuring personal and business affairs for non-UK high net worth individuals and businesses. Jonathan regularly travels abroad to meet with clients and has long term family office relationships with wealthy families from Russia, South Africa, Central and Eastern Europe and the Middle East.
Fluent in French and German and has studied Chinese Mandarin and Spanish, Jonathan works with clients who are looking to invest in the UK and provides assistance in the process of setting up their investments, homes and new businesses here in the UK.