Achieve your goals with MGI Midgley Snelling LLP
Starting your own business can be very rewarding, both personally and financially. But it can also be a massive challenge and involve a lot of hard work, so it is best to seek expert advice as soon as possible.
At MGI Midgley Snelling LLP, we offer a range of services to help you achieve your business goals, including:
- Helping you decide on the most suitable structure for your business, whether that is a sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Considering your business’s financial requirements, the best sources of finance and assisting with preparing business plans, cash flow projects, budgets and trading forecasts
- Ensuring a good working relationship with your bank or other financiers
- Dealing with registration procedures at Companies House and with HM Revenue & Customs
- Acting as your company secretary and dealing with company secretarial issues
- Setting up your internal recording systems to comply with statutory requirements
- Providing detailed management information and financial reporting information
- Advising on the set up of an EIS and the completion of statutory documentation
If you would like to know more about our start-up services, please contact us.